Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars Inspired Outfit

The Fault In Our Stars



Helloo Lovelies! So this summer The Fault In Our Stars is going to be coming out in theaters.
As you guys can probably tell from this post, I am super excited!
I actually read this book around a year and a half ago before it was really popular, (hipster points for me!) and I absolutely fell in love with the storyline!
If you guys haven't read this book yet, I highly recommend it! You will get totally invested in these beautiful characters, and it is nearly impossible to put it down after starting it!
I chose this outfit as it is still pretty on trend, with the trend of black and white renewing itself without fail every year, and the pops of color make this outfit fun and eye-catching!
Until next time~! XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful blog, I hope we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    P.S Please don't forget to eave your FB link also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love to follow you on Bloglovin'. I don't currently have a Facebook though!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete