Friday, May 9, 2014

Beauty Haul!

April showers bring May flowers and new makeup?
Heeey everyone!
I just picked up some new things at Ulta and Walmart and I would love to share the goodies that I picked up! A few of these I've heard a lot of hype about, so I can't wait to try all these new products!

Ulta:

So I really wanted the NYX butter gloss in Cupcake, but sadly it was out of stock. I had recently purchased Creme Brûlée and I absolutely loved the formula. Instead of Cupcake, I picked up the color Peaches and Creme.












Next I picked up the Maybelline Baby Skin. I've heard so much about this, so I decided to give it a try! It's a great price- only around six bucks too!












Finally the last thing I purchased from Ulta was a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil! I've also heard a lot of hype about this project, and yes, I was very late in joining this train, but I finally remembered to pick it up!
I got the color 611 in Yogurt












Walmart:

Three words: Milani Baked Blushes. Yes. I have heard so much about these, and I am finally able to try them! I picked up two, in the shades Rose D' Oro and Luminoso. Rose D' Oro is almost exactly like it sounds, shimmery and rosy gold, yet it has peach undertones as well. Luminoso is a bit of a warm peachy pinky color. 


Here is the Milani Liquid Eye Liner Pencil. I personally prefer pencil eyeliners to liquid eyeliners, as they are easier to apply and better for everyday wear. Yet, I heard that this liner is also great for creating a darker line as well as everyday wear.
I purchased the color 02 brown.












I also bought two mini Juicy Couture fragrances. They are so cute! Both are only 5 mL and are great for travel! I got the scents Couture Couture and of course, Viva La Juicy. These sizes are great as they can be good for testing scents before committing to a full size bottle and are great if you travel a lot or to just slip into your purse!



I needed a new BB Cream, even though I love my Shinbi BB Cream, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere! So I decided to pick up the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream. It says it helps prevent breakouts, and contains 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Win-Win! I got this in the shade Medium.












Here I picked up the Maybelline DreamLumi touch highlighting concealer in the shade 350. I liked the concept of this item as I passed by it so, in the basket it went!











Finally, I got the Coach Fragrance in Coach Love, and I purchased the full 30 mL bottle. It is floral-y, and a little musky, and smells ah-mazing!












That's it for my haul! I hope you enjoyed reading and comment below if you are interested in reviews on a few of the items once I have tried  them! As always, until next time!~ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment