Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

Hello dearies! Soo, I'm heading of to vacation soon- to China! Unfortunately, that means I won't be able to blog frequently for the next month, but I will try to get an occasional blog post up!
I stopped by Walgreens and Target today and picked up three beauty products, and here they are.

First, Loreal's True Match Foundation in Warm Nude Beige
I'm excited to try this out, as I have heard great things about this!












Next, Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer in Sand
I am always on a lookout for a good concealer, so I decided to try this out!












Finally, I needed a makeup setting spray, so I picked up this dewy finish one by NYX, one of my favorite drugstore beauty brands.













That's it guys! I'm currently working on a Carry On Essentials post, so keep an eye out for that! Also, if you have tried any of the above products, I would love to hear your thoughts on them.
Until next time~~ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment