Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Hauling: F21, Target, and Macy's

Hello my lovely daisies!~
I decided to do some shopping today to relax after taking the ACT ^_^
Today wasn't one of  those plentiful shopping days, but I did find some cute items
Let's get started, shall we?

Macy's

At Macy's I picked up this Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume set.
I had smelled the Green Tea and Honeysuckle Scent before, and I had fallen in love. I was looking to pick up the full size of that scent, but the counter did not have it in stock. My eyes fell on this set and I immediately wanted to try this out. All the scents are really lovely, but my favorite is still the Green Tea and Honeysuckle. For only $25, you get four .5 fl. ounce bottles.
Target
I wanted to get some new nail polishes for spring, so I stopped by one of my favorite stores: Target. 
First I picked up Watermelon by Essie
It is a beautiful bright pink-not hot pink, but a more of a light berry-ish color

       
                                                                                         
 Next up, Go Ginza by Essie 
It is a lovely lilac color. It has hints of a light pink.
I used to have Lilacism by Essie as well, but that is more of a purple color, and has more of a grey base, while this color has more of a white base, if you know what I mean!
Here I have L'Oreal's Smell the Roses 330. I saw this on clearance for 47 cents!? So I had to pick this up. It is a pretty nude-ish pink that is more on the darker side, so I think this might be a pretty color for painting my toes.
Finally I picked up a top coat. this is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 110 Clearly Quick.
I was looking to pick up Seche Vite, but that was out of stock. So I returned to one of my old time favorites for a quick drying, inexpensive top coat. 
F21
I picked up this beautiful cream crop top. It is really versatile, either paired with high waisted shorts or skater skirts. 
Next, I picked up this muscle tank that totally brought out the nerd in me. 
It is the famous quote from Shakespeare's Hamlet beginning "To be or not to be"
I thought this would be an easy, casual top to wear on those hot summer/spring days with maybe a bandeau underneath.


Finally I picked up this cute dainty necklace. I am in love with wearing simple necklaces, as they are really casual and look adorable with every outfit without overpowering the look. 

That's all for now! What have you picked up recently? Comment below!
Until next time!~ XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment