Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wearing Spring Trends: Pastels

Pretty Pastels for Spring
Hello lovelies!~
So this is a start of my spring trends series where I find some wearable trends that are currently in this spring 2014.
To start it off, I'm  going to start with a trend that I wear regardless if it is "in" or not.
Pastels! 
I already love this trend as for some reason, I am strangely attracted to pastel shades.
Here are my tips on wearing this trend.

1. Do not overdue it! Keep it to around 2-3 pieces of pastels, as seen above, I only used two pastels.
2. White is lovely with pastels, it really contrasts well with the pastels and brightens up your outfit!
3. If you aren't a huge light and girly color wearer, I suggest maybe going for some pastel nail polish or jewelry.
4. Color block! If you aren't afraid of jumping on this trend train, color blocking is a bold and fun way to wear this trend.
5. With pastels you can either go girly with lace, frills, peter pan collars, etc.
or even edgy with cleaner cuts; you don't need those frills!
6. If this isn't really your trend, try a neutralish base; white jeans, faded denim, black blazer, etc!
7. Gold jewelry really stands out against the pastel shades, while silver blends in more and is a softer look!

That's all for now! Comment below what you think of this trend, and any suggestions that you have for wearing pastels!
Until next time~ XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment