Sunday, April 20, 2014

OOTD: Comfy Florals







Hello-o lovelies!
So on Friday my friend and fellow blogger (click here to check her out) decided to head to our local mall to do some shopping!
When I go shopping, my outfit has to be 
1. comfortable 
2. easy to change out of
 3. hands free
So this rules out uncomfortable jackets that I probably will have to carry around, clutches, high heels,  and sweaters.
Why sweaters? Because when you are constantly in and out of the dressing rooms, changing out of sweaters can be a static party for your hair. You can combat this by bringing a dryer sheet, but it still brings unwanted hassle to your shopping experience.
For this outfit, I chose some really soft and comfortable high waisted shorts, a cropped floral tank, and a cream cardigan. For shoes I chose my oxfords, and I decided to keep the accessorizing minimal because it can be a hassle to be shopping with too much clinking and clanging going on: a simple necklace will do the trick. 
Finally I chose one of my favorite purses for the springtime. It's neutral, and has a hint of coral which adds a fun pop of color!
Side note: I also suggest bringing a hair tie, because sometimes a simple ponytail is just what a girl needs on a tiring shopping day! 

Where things are from:
Top: Hand-me-down 
Shorts: F21
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Ross; Madden Girl
Bag: Coach
Necklace: F21


My next spring trends post should be up in a few days! Until next time! XOXO





2 comments: