Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Beauty Routine

Spring Beauty Routine
Hey everyone!
I'm back with a spring beauty routine!
Let's get started~

1. Cleansing
Right now I'm using the Apricot Acne scrub by St. Ives. I love it! It smells delish and is great for exfoliating! Also, around three times a week I take out my Clarisonic. I really recommend you guys to try it out! It's great for deep cleansing, and it keeps my acne down.

2. Moisturizing
This is perhaps the most important of them all!
After washing my face/taking a shower, I will take out a cotton pad, pour some of my Shiseido softener/toner on it, and wipe down my face.
Next, I will moisturize with my Neutrogena Hydro Boost. I love this! It is so moisturizing, as well as refreshing and light on my skin.
As for sunscreen, I use my favorite by Sheiseido. I currently am using the 38 SPF version.
For lips, I use some of my Nivea lip butter.

3. Makeup
I'll be honest-I don't wear a full face of makeup most days, so I will split up my makeup here into two groups: the basic and basic +

Basic everyday:
After moisturizing, I will basically swipe on some copper/brown eyeliner, highlight the inner corners of my eyes with a slightly shimmery white eyeshadow (mine is currently from a Lancome palette, but any kind that you prefer would work!), and apply some mascara.
Aand that's it. Natural, simple, and perfect for school.

Basic +:
On those days where I do want to wear a little more makeup here is what I do as well as what I did above.
Face Products: I rarely use foundation, so I usually opt for a BB cream. I'm currently using a Korean brand, but I do recommend the Maybelline BB cream! Then, I set it with the Revlon Colorstay powder and a kabuki brush!
Blush: Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin for that sun kissed glow
Eyeliner: Sometimes I will switch out the copper pencil liner for a black liquid liner. I'm currently using the Line Stiletto by Maybelline, although it's not really the best, so I am looking for a new eyeliner! Recommendations?
Then finally, I'll choose a lip product that fits my mood of the day, but right now, I am loving the Peach Kiss flavor of Baby Lips!!

4. Finishing Touches
My favorite fragrance for spring is Princess by Vera Wang.
I use this practically everyday! It's a really girly and fun scent- which I absolutely love!
As for nail polish, I love Essie (my favorite brand)'s bright pink polishes as well as their lavender shades!

I hope you enjoyed my quick spring beauty routine! If you have any suggestions comment below, and make my day! Until next time~ XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment