Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Korean Skincare Haul!

Hell-o Lovelies! I am back again with a haul! I am in loove with Korean skincare so I decided to pick up a few products to try out!
I purchased these from Amazon, so I'll try to leave links of the products!

First I purchased the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack ($15). Find it here.




So a sleeping pack, if you don't know what it is, is a cream/gel that you spread over your face while you sleep. It's also known as an overnight mask. This is supposed to help moisturize your skin extremely well! I heard that this one by Etude House was great, so I decided to pick this up.





Here the Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil ($9). Find it here.












Ok, so the next item is by TonyMoly, a company with great products as well as adorable packaging.
This is the TonyMoly Egg Pore Blackhead Remover Gel ($10) Find it here.                                    
Finally, I got this TonyMoly Pocket Bunny Mist ($9). I picked the "Moist" version but there is also a "Sleek" version. Find both here.
In Korea, facial mists are huge. They help keep your face moisturized throughout the day, and are a great refresher to carry around in your purse. Plus this bunny one is too cute. 
That is all I got! I hope you guys enjoyed this haul, and if you guys are interested in reviews of this items, comment below!
Until next time~ XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment