Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 2014 Favorites

March 2014 Favorites

March 2014 Favorites by lace daisies 

Hey Everyone!
So March is practically over, so here is a few of my favorites!


1. My new Mac Air<3
I absolutely love it~ It is great for editing my Youtube videos (and school), and I've had my old Sony for around 5 years, so a replacement was really needed!

2. Studs. I have always been a fan of just wearing studs, as its always simple and stylish! I suggest going for some pearls or stones, but daisies are just as dandy ;)

3. Shiseido Sunscreen
One of my all time favorites, it's lightweight, non-greasy, and ah-amzing for skin protection! 

4. Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
This one is also a long time favorite, I have recently started using it again, as I was using the Definicils for a while, but I have returned to this one, as it gives great volume and length!

5. Oxfords
I recently purchased a pair by Madden Girl, and they fit like a glove! I love the old-fashiony and preppy look they bring to any outfit! I love pairing them with rolled up jeans and collared tops!

Food Favorite of March (not pictured)

Okay, I couldn't leave out food, cause, let's be honest-it's the most important.
This month I have been loving Veggie Straws-they're so yummy and sorta nutritious?

That's all for now! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment