Monday, July 8, 2013

Hauling and Styling: F21 Shorts

On Saturday, a friend and I went shopping at a Forever 21.
I actually wasn't planning on getting anything, but, without fail, I walk out with two items..
I swear, Forever21 is a drug, and I am addicted to it.
Soo, I picked up, these two pairs of shorts.
 Did I mention these were only 9.99 each??
And here are two outfits with each pair.


First, with the green pleated shorts,
I paired with a tee with lace sleeves from Charlotte Russe








 This leaf necklace from F21








And my floral Keds from DSW.
I like to keep my outfits simple, and I tend to underaccessorize a lot..(But I am working on it!)

 And here is the completed outfit!


Next with the grey shorts,

I paired it with a blue-ish grey chiffon blouse, from F21,
and underneath, I wore a black tank top from Aeropostale.


 For accessories, a simple magnetic bracelet that I bought when I visited China last year.



As for shoes, my beat up Sperry Topsiders from Dillards are always my go to shoe because of their neutral color and comfortable-ness (Is that even a word?)


Anyways, this is how it looks all together.


I actually plan to wear this outfit in fall, because of the color palette and long sleeves.
Also the bracelet I showed i actually played around with it to create this really cool hand/glove/handthong thing.




Well that's all!
I hope you liked these outfits!
Tell me, which one was YOUR favorite?
Comment below!:)

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment